Friday, November 13, 2009

The Road Back



"Once I decide to do something, I can't have people telling me I can't. If there's a roadblock, you jump over it, walk around it, crawl under it." - Kitty Kelly


Today is a new day no more talking about what happened! So the goal is getting back in the league... There are a couple of questions I need to answer who,what,when,why & how?

WHO - The saying is Once an Eskimo Always an Eskimo thought I still care for the team, city & fans. This part is out of my control. I am looking for an opportunity to resume career.


WHAT - FOOTBALL


WHEN - To be in training camp June 1st, 2009

WHERE - TBD


HOW- By training sport specific and setting daily goals for myself.

Daily Goals : 200 push ups, 200 sit ups and daily stretch  


So now that the questions are answered they were just a script to follow. Now comes Discipline, Dedication and the Determination to get it done.

Keep you Posted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment