Thursday, July 28, 2011

What's Next?


Tournament is over the high from the vacation is gone I'm back to work. It's not bad because I love my job if I can't play I can do the next best thing and help other young athletes get to where I couldn't. An agent wants to represent me he believes he can get me on a team. The issue is he's not sure where of it's even in this country. Dilemma... do I let go of something I fought so hard to keep alive? I guess when you get to a certain age it's time to start thinking about your future, so does it benefit me leaving my job and playing 2 years of football overseas? I think not. What about if it was in Canada? I don't know it's something I have to talk to my work about because I don't want to leave my job. Or is it beneficial for me to be an athlete and still work from abroad? Answer I don't have now I've learned not to search for them and let them come.


I guess the other thing that's on my mind is the situation with my x. I stopped talking to her by phone over a year ago and by text or facebook 6months ago. I accused her here on my blog that she cheated on me from and unknown source. I never spoke to her about it.. It just felt better to accept it and use it as a tool to move on. It turns out I was wrong so I apologize but it still doesn't change what happened. I've grown and matured since then I can forgive but never forget. We communicated briefly it was nice but it took my back to place when I was growing threw hell it didn't feel good. Anyways enough about that I've change and moved on.

Here are some more photos from my trip



 My boy Peter Sign with Calgary congrats to him he deserves a shot!


 Walking to elevator to take us to the top of the mountain
 Graz city view

 6 AM in the morning with Christoph  he was our tour for the night great guy!
 Walking out the club 6am again in Vienna trippy


acting stupid
 More sights from Vienna

 View of Vienna
 Our tour guides in Vienna

No comments:

Post a Comment