Friday, June 5, 2009

2nd time around (Rookie Camp)

thats me at 39secs



Rookie camp is officially over.  Although I didn't  want to do it at first I'm glad I did. It gave me a chance to get familiar with the new schemes on defense and knock some rust off.  It was different from last year because I got to see the field and take quality reps. Overall, I felt my performance was pretty good. I had 0 assignment errors and felt great in special teams circuits. 1 on 1's were much better than last year, I got beat off a few but every DB does. The main focus is getting better everyday and playing at a high intensity.  We get some time off as other veterans roll in and do their physicals. It will be good to see some familiar faces in the locker room.  Training Camp offically begins tomorrow with meetings at night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment