Thursday, June 25, 2009

2nd time around (Training Camp)

Training camp was very rigorous, it was probably the hardest training camp I've ever been too. Each day we started at 6 am and finished at 10 pm. The grueling practices and long meetings combined with little sleep, tested our physical and mental strength. Personally, I felt I performed well, on a self evaluation note. Several veterans made remarks on how much I have improved from last year. I had very few assignment errors and was able to stay healthy throughout the camp. As we gear up for pre-season, I am very anxious to get going and prove to myself and my teammates that I can play and that I belong. The first pre-season game is at home and will be the fans first real look at the team. I hope all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment