Thursday, July 2, 2009

2nd time around (Pre-Season)

The first pre-season game felt different than last year, I was calm and much more confident because I had been here before. I knew what to expect and was ready. In the first outing our team played great, going on to win 45-12. I had a forced fumble and 4 tackles, I was only credited for 1, but that is how it goes sometimes.

In the second game, we won 31-19. It was a much closer match, as starters played much more in this one. I got put in the game towards the end of the second quarter. I played against the 1st team offense for the first time. The game was moving quite fast, another step up from practice speed. After a couple of series, I was getting used to it and getting settled in. But, I was only given 1 qaurter of play, which goes by really fast. I finished with 4 tackles on defence and 1 on special teams. Overall, I felt I played pretty good minus two plays. Training Camp is officially over. Judgement day follows, the last day before the final cuts are made. Hopefully I've shown enough to earn my spot on the team again this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment