Monday, October 4, 2010

KEEP ON'

These are the times I only write when I'm down or in a bad mood... Another day down another week down another season down where I didn't touch the field. Experienced nothing but success in my 23 years in Montreal, but since moving here it's been nothing but failures not only in football but in life as well. So why did I stay here? The success I had in Montreal came with rotten soul, egotistical attitude, and bad morals. So I stayed to find myself find my meaning in life, searching for my path it felt right staying here. Though its been an agonizing road filled with pain, sadness, and tears. I feel that I am much better person here than I was in Montreal. This year was by far the worst watched my x pack her bags and leave, looking in her eyes she could give me all the excuses of why she was leaving. But it was clear as day she stop believing in me as painful as it was it was for the best.  It was all worth it when I got signed again but it was only for brief moment  as I was released without being given a shot.  Would love to have a regular life but then I wouldn't be me... I understand the path I've choose sacrifices must be made, so I walk alone morning till dark.  My fire my heart mixed with the failures, pain & sadness have shaped me into who I am today. I tried to run away from this but God wouldn't let me so I must continue as frustrating at it is. KEEP ON'

No comments:

Post a Comment