Tuesday, November 9, 2010

KEEP ON'

Today marks 3 seasons that I have not blessed the field! 1095 days it feels like a eternity knowing that I have only missed 2 games in my whole career dating back to little league football. A good friend of mine James told me way back when the times were rough "God never closes a door without opening a window."  I didn't understand what he meant at the time but time has proven him wise. So caught up in what had transpired with football I failed to see the blessing I was given in the meantime. The dark times that I went threw only set the stage for what is to come. To give me the strength and focus to conquer everything that awaits.  It put my faith to test! As I stated in other blogs that this was bigger than football and now I truly see it. I had visions of these dark times I went threw, but now what I see is something so special. Even though the path I'm walking now is still unknown  I believe it's in the right direction and for the right purpose. I want to thank my family and friend & fans for helping me threw these rough times. This has only set the stage for the comeback. KEEP ON'

No comments:

Post a Comment