Saturday, August 15, 2009

2nd time around (week 7)

Back on the grind, I feel back to normal. I'm getting my work in and still being patient. I found it a waste on energy trying to change something I have no control over. Now I'm going to try to focus my energy in the right direction. I've been having dreams lately, I'm not to sure what to make of them, but I will put them down as prophecies. In the event they do happen, I will have proof I saw it all before it happened.



DREAM 1

It's just like yesterday, I find myself at football practice with the Eskimos. As If I've never left the familiar faces all around me. It feels good. Rocking the #10, I'm actually playing this year. Much different from last year when I rode the bench all season. I knew that my hard work would pay off living here in the off-season I was 110% commited. As I walk back to the locker the dream fades.
Waking up now, anxious to get up and get to Commonwealth, I realize that I don't have a spot on the team.

DREAM 2

In a new city I had a somewhat familiar feeling, one I had last year when I first came to Edmonton. I was back on a team dressed in black. Despite new faces around me, it felt good to be given an actual chance. We took to the field in Edmoton. This time it was different, I was on the other side. It was my chance to show them that when put in the right spots, I could be very dangerous on special teams. Kicking off, I ran down the field full speed with a collision approaching, my alarm clock went off...

So those were my two dreams, I loved every minute of them as they gave me hints that I would be back on the field someday. It has given me the motivation that I need to keep pushing. To know I've been kocked down but will get back up and continue to push.

SONG OF THE WEEK







HMAN's FIRST VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment