Friday, October 23, 2009

For Better or For Worse

It got worse before it got better.  After my last post in week 9 I talked to my agent expecting good news, it was the complete opposite. All the news he had given me was terrible, after I had managed to build up some motivation to continue training, he left me with no inspiration. A feeling that I wasn't good enough to play this game. A game I have been playing since I was a kid and excelling at. He told me that there just wasn't a need for players right now. Then again every week I check http://cfl.ca/ there is a new player being signed to a team. After some weeks of soul searching and deciding what was best for me, I found it was time to move on. Though he was a great person this is a business decision for my future as a player.

No comments:

Post a Comment