Friday, October 23, 2009

The Road Back




"Pain is the price for anything that's worth something"

So where to next? Is a question I often receive when I tell people I was la late cut from the Eskimos. As it doesn't appear I will be playing this season, the next step would be to jump into off-season training. Picking up from where I left off last year, I will be running outdoors, weight training, yoga classes, and indoor soccer for some competitive action. I don't like to lose at anything, so even if its indoor recreational soccer, I don't plan on losing. Despite not knowing if all my training will be put to good work, I will do it again. Investing in myself the time in hopes of resuming my football career. Looking for a real chance to show what I can do, I will keep the faith and stay ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment