Friday, October 23, 2009

2nd time around (week 9)


"We fail all the time,but there's no shame in falling--only in not getting up and keeping on! - HMAN

Week 9 was by far the lowest week with the season half over, and my fustrations building. It was a poor effort by me all around.  Filled with negative thoughts, my motivation was at an all time low. I'd rather not go into detail as it would just perpetuate those same feelings. Long story short, I was close to hanging up the cleats and quiting training. Some days its tough to keep the motivation when times look the worst. I put my heart into this and this is how it pays off? The easy route would be to pack it in and do other things... But I'm not ready to do other things, reminding myself again of what I did and went through to get here. D D D.  Discipline. Dedication. Determination! Without question I've maintained Discipline to get to the pro ranks. Doing it from a young age Dedication is already there. In a time like this, I need the last D which is DETERMINATION! I must regain that hunger that I once had, I lost it somewhere down the line last year.


2nd time around will be put on pause because there hasn't been a 2nd time around yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment