Monday, February 15, 2010

The Road Back


When I came down to Edmonton I had a plan on how the first two years we going to go.  Not one piece went according to plan! I never been a big fan of having a daily plan but adopted because of the job that I had. What I learned is that over planning is bad for the health. As this next chapter of my life begins I will not over plan again but rather outline. There are so many questions I have that are unanswered right now and no longer will I try to know the answers to all of them. This has done nothing but drive me crazy, I will live life and get the answers as they come along. What I know for certain is that I have one week left at this job and  two weeks of training at Athletes Nation before I travel to Montreal March 3rd. The focus is now is on me and what can I do to better myself more emotionally rather that physically but I am ready. The rest I will have faith in god that he leads me the right way.

Be Positive everything will be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment