Monday, March 28, 2011

THE COME BACK

Over 3 years since I last played a meaningful game of football Nov 2007 to be exact. I've been on this war path for sometime it's been a hard fought battle, filled with pain, sorrow, hardship and lots of tears. 100 days and counting it hasn't really sunk in what is about to happen going from the couch to playing on a world stage has left me quite nervous, and anxious. Being removed from football for so long I question in my mind; Can I still play? Can you take a hit? Can you cover? Can you tackle? Did you get soft while u were away? Never that YOU STILL GOT IT OKPRO! Faced with the hardest decision in my life a few months ago either to walk away of try harder. Time has proved me wise... I am on a collision course with destiny and I'll be damned if I let anyone get in my way! All I know is when I finally return to the field there will be hell to pay, someone is going to have to pay the price for making sit this long.  Maybe all my years were meant to come down to this one shining moment in destiny. I've had preminitions of these times in my mind, playing football in a different continent it never made sense until now. As I prep for this moment I ask God that he give me the strength and power handle anything that may come my way and continue to guide me down the right path, as it was him who carried me when I didn't want to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment