Tuesday, March 22, 2011

KEEP ON'

If you keep at it long enough eventually you'll see the reward. 3 years since I last played a meaningfull game of football. It still hasn't really hit me but that opportunity that I was seeking has finally come around. I will be representing Canada at the World Championship of American football. http://www.americanfootball2011.com/en/  It is truly an honor and a blessing to be representing my country for the 3rd. The 1st two have left a bitter taste in my mouth so hopefully I can wash it out with helping Canada win this one. I had dreams and visions of playing football overseas they were so real it was like I was in another universe, call it inception. My patience over the years has paid off a major step has been made closer to my dreams my football career shows sings of life. Failures in football has force me to create other dreams while still maintaining my 1st one, they are all staring right at me now it's up to me now to put it all together so that they can all work simultaneously. The hards times I can truly say are over but there is still more work to do. I continue to train but is not as hard now knowing that I am training for something. I feel blessed to be in the postion I am in after so long of a wait. The one thing I learned to this date that the key is believing in yourself because the road is not always full of people that will support you, there were times where I was truly alone on this journey. It was the faith and belief in myself that kept me going don't let anyone steal your dreams!

This blog marks the conclusion of KEEP ON' on deck is THE COME BACK

YOU ARE NOW TUNED INTO -THE U-

No comments:

Post a Comment