Thursday, March 31, 2011

Re-introduction

Well I've been rambling on for some years now and it never occurred to me that what if a new person came across my blog how would they be able to relate or know what the hell I'm talking about? Well I will try to sum it up in a short story...

Hello my name is Sammy I am originally from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, I moved to Edmonton 3 years ago it was not by choice call it fate. I came here to live our my life long dream which was to play football, the funny part is that I never actually got to play. Battling politics and coaches who did not like me I managed to keep my career alive despite being release 2 times. I stayed in Edmonton because at the time of being cut because I had a girl friend whom I cared about a lot. As I went back to work and continued to train she lost interests and ended up leaving, I did not take it very well but life goes on. Sept 2010 it was decision to make whether to go back home or try again. All signs pointed to quitting and going back home but I stuck it out and blessed with the opportunity to represent my country for the 3rd time in the sport I love. I am not sure what is going to happen after this summer but the future looks brighter than ever. So if you come across my page for the 1st time welcome, if you have been one of my supporters for a long time I thank you. No of this or what is about to happen would have been possible without you. Blogs are the truest form of expression I find and not one is a like, blogging has been the single reason I been able to maintain focus without getting lead astray. I will do my best to continue to post on a regular basis but life is moving much faster than it once was. I normally write when I am not the greatest moods and do videos when I am happy. If I disappear for longer than a few weeks or so feel free to drop me a message and tell me I am slacking.

Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment