Thursday, March 19, 2009

Intro


Hello World! My name is Sammy Okpro. I am originally from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. When I was younger, I envisioned the dream of being a professional athlete. It was so surreal for me, last year, when the dream actually happened. Grateful for what I've accomplished so far, I still have big plans for the future ahead. Last year I was asked to write a column on my rookie experiences as a pro athlete. I'd like to share these experiences with you now, along with current updates and videos of my life. Being far away from home, many of my friends, family, and fans have felt disconnected. So my intent with writing these blogs is to allow them to feel connected throughout my journey in the CFL.
Shout outs to everyone in this world doing positive things for a younger generation that follows. I would also like to thank my family, friends, and fans for supporting me along the way and keeping me on track.


Sam-I-AM'

1 comment:

  1. U made it man......keep it up, only 1 direction.......A lot of goodtimes.....just the other day i had a team of girls, and didnt have anyone to join me for the prowl.....Mtl aint the same without u...take care homie.....Dreams can come true!!!!

    ReplyDelete