Thursday, June 17, 2010

KEEP ON'

I woke up today unmotivated, uninspired I willed my way out of bed and jumped in the car. Driving to THE NATION I asked myself where do I get the energy to keep going? Where does this motivation come from? I didn't have the answer then... It was only upon getting to THE NATION mid way threw the workout I realized.


It's a mind set despite everything that's happened I still remain. I  didn't fail I NEVER FAILED! I know everything that is happening is happening just the way its supposed to. It only fuels the fire awakening the sleeping monster within, that lies in everyone one of us. It only comes out after traumatic experiences where you feel you cannot take it anymore and something has to give. So I'm sorry I have to change otherwise I will go insane staying the same. Growth is needed it's time to evolve. 


EVOLUTION

No comments:

Post a Comment