Tuesday, June 22, 2010

KEEP ON'

I know what a lot of you are wondering what I am on... This guy is going crazy, never seen this side of me. To be honest I haven't either, I see the world in a different light. For so long I've done everything by the book, work relationships, chasing my dream. Conformed to society expectations and norms and for what? Only for someone to tell me I can't have what I want? To wake up and say  I hate my job I don't want to go to work? To watch the girl you love pack her bags and walk out the door? Is this life? Do what's expected of you and don't get rewarded! I felt trapped in this on going circle of life brainwashed, well no more every impulse and urge that I have will be brought to life. Am I living life or is life living me?  My good friend Bobby P  near to his death bed going for open heart surgery for a third time. 8 heart attacks and he is still chasing his dream at 75. A man with many talents still unknown to the world it breaks my heart. He said he would call me this weekend I don't even know if he will make it. The last thing he told me today is that "even if he fails he is still a winner because he never gave up! LOSERS give up and I'm not that never never give up Sammy" I know he will make it because he is a fighter. What I'm getting at is I'm doing things my way and even if you don't get it now you will later. I'm not crazy just walking blind into the abyss places where few choose to go because of fear or because of people's opinions. I'm not afraid anymore because I know Victory is on the horizon and it may not even be football!


On side note great day of training no filming today THE NATION series wont have many post because we can't give away the all the secrets. No worries I have lots of  other ideas YOU ARE NOW TUNED INTO THE U!

No comments:

Post a Comment