Tuesday, July 6, 2010

KEEP ON'

Back from the dead I have been sick with flu for the last week. It was bound to happen burning the candle at both ends sky high with energy and emotion I did not leave much time for my body to rest. Fighting the negative energy I refused to stay home and be sad or depressed. Well lesson learned though it's a drag I need to stay focused and ready the phone may ring and if it's destiny calling I need to be at my best! I resume training tomorrow at a high level. I am not ranging with fire anymore I have seemed settle down. Steady and stern go get the training done. Not to high not to low a happy balance right in the middle so I don't fly off one extreme like what just happen. No one to lean on but me I gotta be strong by myself!

KEEP ON'

No comments:

Post a Comment