Thursday, July 8, 2010

KEEP ON'


Not to lose picture of the actual story I'll keep writing loss of momentum threw the sickness I was force to start again. But what I notice that after been threw so much it doesn't take much to hit the switch. Built a threshold over the years to what I can take and with each blow it hurts less I take that energy and make it apart of me as it fuels the fire. This weekend will be very telling so I will buy my time because I am ready ! Toughest thing to do when you know you should be playing already. But God is telling me not yet so when he does say yes I'll be ready. My moods vary, I want other people to be seen which is why I blog about other things but make no mistake this is  my story. It's the whole reason the blog started so even if there are other blogs coming this is one is mine. The blog is evolving enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment