Friday, July 23, 2010

KEEP ON'

Finish Fridays! Getting stronger that's what its about that what it is! Keep going in because I know I can play if I get my chance.It's a mental stress being in this position words can't even explain how frustrating it is. Thankfully I train with great people that keep me going. Athletes Nation it's a family some many future stars training I'm just happy to be apart of it. I hope one day you get to see me on the field but for  now this is all I got for you. The daily grind week in and week out. Not too sure where the weekend will take me not in great mood right now I have a lot on my mind...





2 comments:

  1. Hey Sam, looking good, working hard as usual, the first pull from the ground looks a little fast and that is making you pull the bar with too much distance between you and the bar for the rack position.

    1st pull is a positioning pull make sure that you are drawing the bar inwards across your knees and sliding up your thighs.

    2nd pull is where you unleash the violence on that bar and acclerate it upwards close to your body.

    3rd and final pull is where you want to think about pulling yourself under the bar, you are doing a great job here, you just need to realease the grip on the bar and allow for the bar to rack in that front squat position with your elbows up and in.


    you are certainly pulling the bar high enough to put 120kg on the bar, just thought I would give some insight.

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sean,

    Thanks for the insight really appreciate it! I defiantly struggling at certain positions which I am trying to correct. Your advice has really helped I am working on, it was good see 1st hand what I'm doing wrong. When I get better at the elbow part and cleaning the bar close to my body I will film it again. Once again Thanks man tips are always great that's how you get better!

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete