Sunday, July 11, 2010

KEEP ON'

Dear God

Why did you bring me out to Edmonton?
Why did you take me away from my friends and family?
Why did you let them do this to me?
Am I a bad person?
Why are you making me wait?
What am I doing wrong?
Why you got me out here alone?
Why am I supposed to do?
Who do I lean on?
Do you see me?
Why do I still care?
What are you doing?
Does she still think of me?
Does she still care?
What's next?
What's the plan?
Do I stay?
Or go back to Montreal?
Why must I walk threw this Hell?
Where is the Exit sign?
Why won't you let me quit?
Why must I go threw this?
Why is my phone full of numbers I don't want?
Why do I pick em up and never call?
Why don't I even call my friends?
Why do I want to go threw this alone?
Will I ever understand myself?
Why do I feel crazy?
Am I crazy or just passionate?
Do you see my talents?
Can you feel the energy?
Is the risk worth the reward?
Will you ever bless me?

Questions with no answers maybe I'll get the answers one day but for now just KEEP ON' that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment