Wednesday, July 14, 2010

KEEP ON'

I'm not even on a road anymore walking right into the abyss my compass has been lost. I don't even know where I'm am anymore it's terribly frightening and scary. Easiest thing to do it turn around and give up, but I wouldn't even know how to get back if I had map. Entrenched in this journey I am in my darkest hour it's like a bad nightmare but it's going on during the day. Only when I sleep I am I at piece only to be awakened to the Hell I'm in. Alone on this journey I surely hope I can find my way out of this Forrest. The way I remain is training at THE NATION and the blog. THE NATION is where I depleted the frustration building up in me, and the blog is a mental release sort of like me talking to myself. I try to explain to people what I'm going threw truth be told no one will ever understand how much work has been put into this. I have not been given a fair shot caught up in the politics of pro sports being thrown under the bus. Maybe I'm too stubborn for my own good but I believe in myself, so I will walk into the unknown keeping the faith that I will shine one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment