Thursday, April 16, 2009

Life as a Rookie East-Semi Final Part 22 of 23

Edm @ Wpg My first playoff week was all business. Nothing entertaining or exciting happened this week. Everyone played an important role on the team. In practice I was quiet because these were unchartered territories for me. Practice had a different speed; everything was run efficiently with sharpness and speed. It was a slight step up from regular season practice because a lot was on the line. My only concern was not knowing what I was going to do after the season. I hoped this wasn’t my last week…

Game Day. The team was on the road. I prayed that this wasn’t going to be my last week. On a cold day in Winnipeg, the team was able to fight off mother nature and performed well. It was a close game played down to the wire. Esks win 29-21

Notes: We lost our starting non-import fullback Matt Bertand

No comments:

Post a Comment